Preplanning Funerals in Advance: Consider the Advantage
- Peace of mind for your loved ones
- Less frustration on survivors left to arrange the funeral; they may wonder what you would have wanted.
- Making important decisions in a less emotional state.
- Allowing your wishes to be fulfilled.
- The ability and time, to organize all personal information ahead of time.
- To see that all financial needs are taken care of, ahead of time.
Funding of Prearrangements
Either by Authorized Trust Account, or Funeral Insurance based policy with Canada Purple Shield/familyside Benefits for services and merchandise.
For more information on these benefits contact Familyside with this direct link provided. " Familyside.ca"
- Full lump sum payment at time of purchase with no additional cost at time of death.
- Installment payments over a period of months or years.
If you choose not to prepay for services and merchandise, your prearranged file will be kept at the funeral home, with the funeral costs to be paid for by the estate or the authorized decision maker.
***We will help transfer any Prepaid Funeral Contract or Funeral Insurance Policy and honor its terms, conditions and guarantees. ***
These are some points to consider in regards to advance planning, but in most cases, it becomes an individual choice. At RD Family Funeral Chapel & Crematorium, we are sensitive to these important decisions you may be making. We offer a variety of choice in funeral services, as well as fair, affordable and competitive prices to meet any budget.
If you feel the need to have your questions answered, simply call our office and I can arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have. This can be done either at your home or at our funeral home.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.